High Profile Commercial Site on Dawson & Burnett Highways
Property ID 1568584Real Property Description: Lot 1 on Registered Plan 613646.
Area: 3.384 hectares
Tenure: Freehold, Title Search attached.
Zoning: Zoned Commercial' Biloela Town Planning Scheme, Banana Shire Town Planning Map attached.
Present use: Transport depot.
Location: Situated western entrance to Biloela on the Dawson Highway opposite the intersection of the Burnett Highway (Rockhampton Road) and the Dawson Highway.
Improvements: The property is a flat allotment with approximate frontage to the Dawson Highway of 280 metres and an approximate depth of 114 metres. Settlers Hotel / Motel join the property on the eastern boundary and the western and southern boundaries are rural and rural / residential properties.
Constructed in 1970's originally as a grain milling plant the property features the following improvements.
• Main shed - 55 metres x 28 metres
• Shed 2 - joins the main and hosts the office and caretakers quarters 30 metres x 17 metres.
• Shed 3 - joins the above 2 sheds and hosts the toilets, crib room and workshop, 25 metres x 9 metres.
• Shed 4 - 6 bay shed with 3 bays enclosed on the rear and sides and 2 open bays, 28 metres x 16 metres.
• Shed 5 - enclosed former grain storage shed, 18 metres x 12 metres.
• Weighbridge - not currently used.
• Vehicle loading ramp.
• Fuel tank and bunded area.
Available for Lease - please contact Agent for further details.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.