Rural Mixed Farming Property for Sale
"Boynedale" - Central Burnett Breeding and Backgrounding Property
Property ID 1996150The property is located in the Boondoomba district 47*kms Mundubbera, 50*kms Gayndah, 48* kilometres Durong, 24* kilometres Boondoomba clearing dip and 112* kilometres to Murgon.
Boynedale' - 3,311* hectares (7,688*acres) freehold.
• The Boyne River forms the eastern boundary, the country then rises to rolling elevated strong forest country. Mainly native pastures of Burnett bluegrass and spear grass.
• Boondooma Dam is located a short distance upstream from the property. Permanent water in the river, seasonal creeks and 12 open dams.
• Subdivided into 6 main paddocks and 3 holding paddocks.
• Centrally located steel and timber cattle yards with central drafting pound, covered vet crush, calf cradle and plunge dip.
• 3 bedroom lowset residence with detached self contained quarters, 2 car garage and workshop. 3 bay machinery shed, 4 stables.
• The owners consistently join 500 breeders, the country lends itself to backgrounders or fatten females.
Information Memorandum can be downloaded under the Documents tab.
Mark Simpson 0418 792 647
Paul Pratt 0428 985 291