Rural Mixed Farming Property for Sale
"Edenbelle" - Callide Creek Irrigation and Grazing
Property ID 1687700SITUATED
- 5km North East of Goovigen, 42km North West of Biloela and the city of Rockhampton 110km to the North East.
- Full frontage to Callide Creek, which forms the Western Boundary of the property.
- Conveniently located to grain silos, seed grading plant.
- Rural power single with three phase to irrigation pumps and the machinery shed.
- STD phone, mobile reception, television, twice weekly mail service, primary school Goovigen (5km), Secondary School bus to Biloela, University in Rockhampton. , daily air services from Rockhampton and Thangool.
AREA & TENURE
- Total area is 347.5 hectares - 858* acres being Lots 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 & 62 on Crown Plan 322.
- Situated with full frontage to the Callide Creek, level to gently sloping first class alluvial flats.
- Originally timbered with Blue Gum, Coolibah , Moreton Bay Ash including some softwood scrub influence.
- Soil types are in the main self mulching deep well drained, brown silty clay based loams to heavier black cracking clays.
- 700mm (28 inches) annual average
- Groundwater allocation of 369 megalitres plus 19 hectare (47* acres) area licence from Callide Creek.
- Water licence 1423 on Crown Plan AP6829 being 369 megalitres supplied by 4 licensed bores.
- Callide Creek surface water licence 46167D for 10 hectares maximum extraction rate of at 30 litres per second.
- Callide Creek surface water licence 13445D for 9 hectares maximum extraction rate of at 30 litres per second.
- The 4 fully operational irrigation bores equipped with 3 phase electric turbine pumps, pumping between 26,000 to 35,000 gph
- 260 acres laser-levelled for furrow flood irrigation, serviced by 6" PVC underground submains and connected to the bores with 8" PVC mainlines.
- The ability to harvest run off and recycle tail water.
- Now planted to 260 acres of leucaena and improved pastures of rhodes grass and buffel. Large open areas for centre pivot irrigators.
- Highset 3 bedroom weatherboard home with an adjoining 2 bedroom demountable donga.
- 14,000 gallons of rainwater storage.
- 90' x 20' steel machinery shed with concrete floor.
- 60' x 30' steel frame hay shed. 30' x 20' timber frame shed.
- Steel cattle yards with circular race, vet crush, and pound.
- Prime Callide Creek flats currently used for beef production the property can easily be converted to hay, silage or cropping.