Rural Mixed Farming Property for Auction
Bullock Depot Between Rockhampton & Biloela
Property ID 1996157"BATSONS" - 575* hectares (1,421* acres) in 2 freehold titles
• Situated 52* kilometres north of Biloela and 107* kilometres south of the City of Rockhampton.
• Primary school at Jambin and Goovigen with connecting bus to Biloela high. Mobile phone coverage, television, internet.
• Well located to abattoirs and saleyards with Teys Australia at Biloela and Rockhampton and JBS at Rockhampton.
• Predominately brigalow and softwood scrub country that has been developed to improved pastures.
• 140* acres previously cultivated and 80* acres now sown to Biloela buffel and butterfly pea. 300* acres recently renovated with heavy duty allfarm offsets (ploughed twice) and sown to Biloela buffel, rhodes grass, seca and butterfly pea.
• Centrally located water system from equipped well plus 9 dams provide additional water and 2 are equipped.
• Steel yards rebuilt in 2014 with a 300 head capacity. Hydraulic Leichts CIA Interrogator Pro Chute squeeze vet crush, 3 way hydraulic draft race and a mouthing bar.
• 10 mains paddocks plus holding paddocks. Lanes assist to the centrally located yards.
• Modern lowset residence on an elevated position with views across the whole property, 4 bedrooms with an ensuite to the main bedroom, family bathroom, large verandah on 2 sides and front porch. Electricity is provided by a standalone solar system.
• Total rainwater of 25,000* gallons. Garden and toilet water is supplied from 2 x 5,000* gallon dam water tanks.
• The main shed of steel construction is 30* metres x 12* metres with 5 x 6 metre bays, fully cemented floor, cement aprons each end of shed. On the rear of the shed is a , 5* metre x 30* metre skillion with cement shoeing pad, 3 steel horse stalls under skillion, round yard and power.
• The 3 bay car shed has a cement floor, power, battery storage and the petrol Honda back up generator.
• The owners carry 220 steers and bullocks from 370 to 650 kilograms liveweight, kill sheets available.
Auction Rockhampton Leagues Club 12 December 11am 2018
Information Memorandum can be downloaded under the Documents tab.
Mark Simpson 0418 792 647
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.