Rural Livestock Property for Sale
"The Gorge" - North Burnett Breeding and Fattening
Property ID 1736284"The Gorge"
AREA AND TENURE
- 2,915* hectares (7,204* acres), tenure freehold.
- 54* km south east of Monto, 59* km Eidsvold, 46* km Mount Perry, the City of Bundaberg
- 700* acres of former softwood scrub originally timbered with bottletree and brigalow,
developed to pastures of buffel, panic and Rhodes grass.
- The balance of 6,500* acres is creek flats rising to ridges, timber along the flats is
blue gum, Morton bay ash, appletree and broadleaf ironbark.
- Blood wood and narrow leaf ironbark along the ridges with patches of spotted gum.
- Pastures are soft natives.
- Paddock schedule available.
- Baywulla Creek runs throughout the length of the property with permanent holes.
- All paddocks have permanent surface either from dams or creeks plus 4 bores supplies tanks
- In average seasons 700* head from breeders to bullocks, consistently join 330* breeders
and taking the progeny through to finishing weights.
- The homestead yards are of timber construction with sections of cattle rails, steel
loading ramp, vet crush and calf cradle.
- Large cooler yards for weaning.
- A second set of steel permanent yards with some steel panels on the outer section are
centrally located to service the breeder country.
- Lowset 5 bedroom homestead.
- The original part of the house was 2 bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom.
- Recently an additional 3 bedrooms and second bathroom, lounge and front and rear verandahs
- Old original homestead currently used for storage.
- Enclosed steel frame American barn, enclosed with concreted floor.
- Hay Shed.
- 2 shipping containers with a covered purlin and zincalume roof used for machinery storage.