Rural Mixed Farming Property for Sale
"La Cjasal" - Premier Scrub Country, Location and Quality Improvements
Property ID 1912810"La Cjasal" Biloela District
- Freehold area of 113.24 hectares - 280* acres.
- 19* kilometres south east of Biloela
- 7* kilometres south of Thangool
- Bitumen road access with only 1*kilometre of all-weather gravel.
- Former basalt softwood and brigalow scrub developed and sown to improved pastures.
- 40* acres of established leucaena, improved pastures of buffel, panic, rhodes, blue grass,
desmanthus, butterfly pea and seca stylo.
- 20* acres sown to bisset creeping blue grass and Rhodes grass mixture for horse pasture.
- A large percentage of the property is an elevated plateau that is frost free.
- Dual water from a bore tested at 800 gallons per hour
- The bore is equipped with an electric submersible pump.
- The 2 dams are equipped with electric deep well pumps.
- The bore supplies an elevated 5,000 gallon poly tank and troughs located on the plateau
delivering 250GPH to the tank.
- The dam water is used on the gardens.
- The owners regularly fatten 75 heifers on the property.
- Modern lowset 4 bedroom home with views across to Mt Scoria and Mt Lookerbie.
- Ensuite to the main bedroom, separate lounge and family room, office, covered entertaining
area flows off the living area.
- In-ground pool with new glass filter and multi staged pump for energy saving.
- Established lawns and tree studded gardens.
- Internal single car garage.
- 3 steel frame sheds comprising;
- 6* metre x 9* metre enclosed workshop, concrete floor and electricity;
- 9* metre x 8* metre open front machinery shed;
- 6* metre x 9* metre open front hay shed with electricity connected.
- RPM steel panel yards with central pound, curved race, vet crush and scales.
- A steel panel arena joins the yards, if not required the owners will consider removing the
Quality scrub country with great location to Biloela. Well set up for those wanting to take it a bit easier or the horse enthusiast.