Rural Mixed Farming Property for Sale
"Dunnottar" - Dawson Valley Irrigation
Property ID 1727806"Dunnottar" Theodore
2 irrigation sources, quality versatile soils and excellent location.
- 94.216 hectares - 233* acres in four freehold titles.
- Rich alluvial plain with double frontage to Lonesome Creek.
- Heavy self-mulching soils suited for cotton, chick peas, cereal and forage crops. The western boundary is elevated ridge.
- 60* hectares (150* acres) can be cultivated. 40* hectares (100* acres) currently irrigated.
- 50 megalitre allocation from the Theodore Sunwater channel system.
- 52 hectare licence from Lonesome Creek.
- 2 centrifugal pump licences being 125mm and 80mm.
- Impoundment licence on Lonesome Creek for a rockfilled weir.
- 100 megalitre ring tank. Three phase electricity connected to the weir on Lonesome Creek.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.